– BRESELA : Discovery of the traditional village and visit manufacture and shops selling items of ceremonies and offerings.
– TARO : Elephant Safari Park, Quad in the jungle…
– KELIKI : Visits of famous schools painting and workshops
– TEGALALANG : Trekking in the rice terraces
– UBUD : Visit the artistic heart of the island, famous for its art galleries, museums, restaurants and shops.
And also … In the heart of Ubud, beautiful rice fields with views of the sacred mountain Gunung Agung. Very easy to reach, either by the street Jala Kajeng or by a small lane which is the corner of the Puri Lukisan Museum, indicated by a sign (not far from the Starbucks). It is a very easy circuit in the form of a loop with many places for a drink and a meal.
Be careful if you arrive in a village, turn around, you went too far !
– From UBUD : We leave you to organize your visits and activities so there are many places to visit or to do in the four cardinal points of UBUD! visits to temples, visits of the animal reserves, ascent of the mount GUNUNG AGUNG, Rafting, diving, surf, rest on the beaches, shopping…
– NEARBY SURROUNDINGS :
- Bike rides
- Rafting on the AYUNG river
- Elephant park
- Class of balinese dance, painting, cooking, batik, sculpture, yoga…
– GOLF COURSES : There are several golf courses on the island of Bali, for beginners and professionals, such as :
– INTERNATIONAL STANDARD
- NIRVANA BALI GOLF in TANAH LOT: Spectacular ocean views
- NEW KUTA GOLF in BUKIT: perched above a limestone cliff overlooking beautiful Dreamland Beach and Balangan
- BALI NATIONAL CLUB in NUSA DUA: Course drawn in a tropical garden overlooking the ocean
– NATIONAL STANDARD
- BALI HANDARA KOSAIDO in BEDUGUL: Located in a natural environment at 1140 m altitude, surrounded by mountains, truly enchanting.
- BALI BEACH GOLF à SANUR : Located in an environment of large mature trees